Space and Cost Efficient Solutions
VPS Series Gensets for Cogeneration & Power Generation
Greater power, higher efficiency and availability are key issues for power generation markets. With more than 15 million hours of proven performance, the cornerstones of our VPS Series packages are the compact, rugged, and reliable ASE Series aero-derivative gas turbines. Our aero-derivative based solutions have high power density making them ideal for putting maximum power in a relatively small package. They also can be continuously started and stopped, enabling users to easily meet varying power requirements without compromising performance. In addition, they can operate on natural gas, distillate and oil, as well as various waste gases and bio-fuels.
Our VPS Series packages offer the smallest footprint and lowest installed weight in their power class and can easily be integrated into your existing power plant. Our packages are factory-tested prior to shipment-we deliver a generator set that is ready for rapid installation, easy commissioning and reliable operation. Our highly integrated packages house the gas turbine, generator and auxiliary systems reducing field labor and overall project costs.
Finally, our turnkey solution provides customers with a single source for engineering, construction, installation, start-up and full maintenance programs. OnSitePower Solutions remove all the worry because you’ll acquire a custom-tailored cogeneration facility ready to produce power and thermal energy.
We handle all the upfront work including:
- Complete engineering design, procurement and construction services.
- All services necessary to bring the power plant on-line in a timely manner.
- Assistance arranging financing.
- Assistance with environmental and air permitting.
- Highest installed power-to-weight ratio in its class
- Cold-end drive, close coupled configuration with axial exhaust
- Modular design results in high unit availability
- Minimal alignment issues during start-up and change outs
- High operational readiness
- Fast cold start characteristics
- Low emissions
- Flexibility to efficiently burn a variety of fuels