INDUSTRIAL GAS TURBINE
The Vericor TF50F aero-derivative industrial gas turbine, with the highest power to weight ratio in this power class is used for mobile or portable mechanical drive applications including hydraulic fracturing and gas compression.
< BACK TO OIL & GAS
< BACK TO OIL & GAS
HIGH POWER DENSITY
|Output Power (MCP)||5,336 shp |
|Output Power (MIP)||5,850 shp |
|Heat Rate||11,259 Btu/kWh |
|Fuel Flow||2,180 lb/hr |
|Fuel Pressure (min/max)||180/250 psig |
|Exhaust Flow||31.27 lb/sec |
|Exhaust Temperature||1,113 ℉ |
|Maximum Torque||3,270 ft-lb |
|Length||54.7 in |
|Width||34.7 in |
|Height||49.1 in |
|Weight||1475 lb |
- Aero-Derivative design is highly reliable and well proven
- High power density reduces system footprint and weight
- Fast start and load capability with no warm up time or impact on life
- Runs on natural gas or liquid fuels
- Transfer from gas to liquid fuel and vice versa while operating under full load
- Modular construction simplifies on-site maintenance and increases availability
- Lower emissions compared to equivalent power gas or diesel engines
- Direct mount to driven equipment eliminates alignment issues
- Proven ability to operate in harsh and demanding environments.
- Mobile Hydraulic Fracturing Pumps
- Mobile Gas Compressors
- High reliability and availability from proven robust aero-derivative design
- Low maintenance costs with flexible on-condition maintenance plan and 30,000 hrs between scheduled major overhauls
- Low fuel cost, utilizes clean and economical natural gas, including treated wellhead gas
- Low exhaust emissions, easy to permit
- Compact lightweight design allows +5000 HP on a single trailer mounted unit, reducing space, weight and transport requirements
- Low sound emissions
- Reduced operation and maintenance requirements results in lower labor costs
HYDRAULIC FRACTURING: GAS TURBINE PROVES SUCCESSFUL IN SHALE GAS FIELD OPERATIONS
Gas turbine drives a 4500 hhp pump to provide high flow and pressure in hydraulic fracturing application.
INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION?
Reach out now. We look forward to answering any questions or inquiries you have.