MARINE PROPULSIONVericor's marine propulsion systems provide faster vessel speed, enable greater payloads and deliver more power per square foot of machinery space than comparable solutions. When vessel speed is critical and space is a premium, our marine gas turbine engines are an ideal solution.
MARINE PROPULSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE VESSELS
For military fast patrol boats, fast attack craft, corvettes and hovercraft as well as commercial fast ferries and mega-yachts, marine propulsion is made simple with Vericor’s aero-derivative gas turbines.
Our TF Series gas turbines are compact, lightweight and produce much greater horsepower than diesel engines with the same installed weight. In addition to being the highest power density solution available, TF Series gas turbines easily adapt to different package configurations by direct mounting. They are designed to be completely supported by the reduction gear box and easily installed without the need of heavy mounting frames for alignment.
MARINE PROPULSION CONFIGURATIONS
Vericor can provide stand alone drive systems or systems that combine diesel engines or other gas turbines . Our propulsion packages can be designed to integrate two or three TF Series gas turbines in either a “side-by-side”, an “over/under” or “Tri-pack” configurations depending on the space constraints in the hull.
- Compact, lightweight
- Operates on marine diesel fuel, LNG or LPG
- Small installed volume / low installed weight
- Modular engine design simplifies maintenance
- Simple installation with cold end drive and cantilever mount
- Digital engine control with remote monitoring capability
- No warm up required / start capability down to -50C
- Low vibration and noise transmission
- Low lifecycle cost
- Fast patrol boats
- Fast attack craft
- Fast ferries
- Mono- and multi-hull commercial vessels
- Conventional displacement hulls
- The Twin TF Marine Gas Turbine Propulsion Package: The Solution for High Performance: English | 中文 | Español